Members are welcome to attend our membership meeting and workshop
held the 3rd Thursday of each month except for the months of July,
October (Membership Appreciation Dinner), and December.
These courses are taught by a variety of speakers from month to month.
Location: Life Center of Aurora
Address: 14101 E. Evans, Aurora, Colorado, 80014 (just north of Iliff and Blackhawk Streets)
- Jan 19 – Safe Sleep
- Feb 16 – Time Management
- Mar 16 -Building Safety with Cathy Moyer.
- April 20 – Make N Take Bring ideas for Mother’s day and Father’s day gifts
- May 18 – Outdoor Environments
- June 15 – FCCERS Training
- No meeting in July
- Aug 17
- Sept 21
- Oct – Provider Appreciation Dinner/Training TBD
- Nov 16
- No meeting in Dec
Information: Mary Ingleby 303-916-2530
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 or 9:00 pm
Cost: $5.00* – See below:
- A Caregiver Network Members: No cost to members of A Caregiver Network.
- Local Affiliate Members:
Members of other local family child care organizations may attend
these workshops at no charge upon presentation of your valid
- Parents: No cost to parents to attend. Please invite your clients for topics of interest.
Parents will not receive a certificate of training.
- Non-Members: Non members may attend these courses for a $5 fee per person per class. Non-members will receive a certificate of training.
Pre-Register for a meeting online.
Notes: Please enter at the west entrance.
TBA = To Be Announced
Topic Areas for license renewal:
- Child Growth and Development
- Health and Safety
- Make sure you get at least 3 clock hours of training in “Social & Emotional Development”
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- Family and Community Relationships
- Cultural and Individual Diversity
- Administration and Supervision of Early Childhood Programs