14101 E Evans Ave
Aurora, CO 80014
Members are welcome to attend our membership meeting and workshop
held the 3rd Thursday of each month except for the months of July,
October (Membership Appreciation Dinner), and December.
These courses are taught by a variety of speakers from month to month.
Location: Life Center of Aurora
Address: 14101 E. Evans, Aurora, Colorado, 80014 (just north of Iliff and Blackhawk Streets)
- NO JULY MEETING
- August 18, 2016 & September 15, 2016 – August and September Membership meeting topic is Darkness to Light: Prevent Child Sexual Abuse Training.Must attend both meetings 3 hours training credit. Presented by Barb Torgerson Licensed Clinical Therapist
- August Membership meeting- Darkness to Light – Part 1 of 2 Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Training – Must attend both meetings 3 hours training credit. Presented by Barb Torgerson Licensed Clinical Therapist
- September- Membership meeting- Darkness to Light Part 2 of 2: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Training – Must attend both meetings 3 hours training credit. Presented by Barb Torgerson Licensed Clinical Therapist
- October Membership Meeting – Provider Appreciation Dinner will be Monday, October 17th 6-9pm. Self-Care by Colleen Bredell LPC It will be a 2 hour social-emotional training.
- November- Project Learning Tree Follow-up presentation
Information: Mary Ingleby 303-916-2530
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 or 9:00 pm
Cost: $5.00* – See below:
- A Caregiver Network Members: No cost to members of A Caregiver Network.
- Local Affiliate Members:
Members of other local family child care organizations may attend
these workshops at no charge upon presentation of your valid
- Parents: No cost to parents to attend. Please invite your clients for topics of interest.
Parents will not receive a certificate of training.
- Non-Members: Non members may attend these courses for a $5 fee per person per class. Non-members will receive a certificate of training.
Pre-Register for a meeting online.
Notes: Please enter at the west entrance.
TBA = To Be Announced
Topic Areas for license renewal:
- Child Growth and Development
- Health and Safety
- Make sure you get at least 3 clock hours of training in “Social & Emotional Development”
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- Family and Community Relationships
- Cultural and Individual Diversity
- Administration and Supervision of Early Childhood Programs