Safe Sleep – MEM
14101 E Evans Ave
Aurora, CO 80014
Members are welcome to attend our membership meeting and workshop held the 3rd Thursday of each month except for the months of July, October (Membership Appreciation Dinner), and December.
These courses are taught by a variety of speakers from month to month.
Location: Life Center of Aurora
Address: 14101 E. Evans, Aurora, Colorado, 80014 (just north of Iliff and Blackhawk Streets)
- November 19, 2015 – Safe Sleep – FREE – Speaker: Patty Vangilder of Angel Eyes
- January 21, 2016
- February 18, 2016
- March 17, 2016
- April 21, 2016
- May 19, 2016
- June 16, 2016
- NO JULY MEETING
- August 18, 2016
- September 15, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- November 17, 2016
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 or 9:00 pm
Cost: $5.00* – See below:
- A Caregiver Network Members: No cost to members of A Caregiver Network.
- Local Affiliate Members: Members of other local family child care organizations may attend these workshops at no charge upon presentation of your valid membership card.
- Parents: No cost to parents to attend. Please invite your clients for topics of interest. Parents will not receive a certificate of training.
- Non-Members: Non members may attend these courses for a $5 fee per person per class. Non-members will receive a certificate of training.
Notes: Please enter at the west entrance.
TBA = To Be Announced
Topic Areas for license renewal:
- Child Growth and Development
- Health and Safety
- Make sure you get at least 3 clock hours of training in “Social & Emotional Development
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- Family and Community Relationships
- Cultural and Individual Diversity
- Administration and Supervision of Early Childhood Programs