Welcome to the official website
of A Caregiver Network
A Caregiver Network is a nonprofit organization founded for the purpose of raising the quality of child care through support and training opportunities. Our membership base is comprised of licensed family child care providers, licensed child care centers, and early childhood advocates. Parents seeking a child care facility or home for their child may take advantage of our free child care referral line. All facilities referred out are licensed child care centers or licensed family child care homes. Parents may call our referral line at 720-870-1161 and leave a message. Our referral volunteer will give you a call back with names of licensed child care caregivers who have current openings for the age of your child.
Free Child Care Referrals
A Caregiver Network offers free referrals to parents seeking licensed child care. You may access referrals in the following ways:
- Telephone Referral Line -- 720-870-1161
- Leave a message and our child care referral volunteer will call you back with names and telephone numbers of licensed child care facilities near your home or work who have current openings for the age of your child.
- Email Referrals -- Click here to Email Our Referral Volunteer
- Email us with the age of your child, the zip codes where you live and work, and the days and times you need child care. Our referral volunteer will email you bac the names and telephone numbers of licensed child care providers who have openings.
- Online Referral form -- Click here to go to our referral form
- Answer the questions on our referral form and our child care referral volunteer will contact you back in the method you prefer.
Training and Education
We provide training for people interested in starting their own childcare out of their home to continuing education for early childhood providers who need professional development course hours to continue their child care licenses. We offer courses in:
- Family Child Care Prelicensing - Approved by the Colorado Department of Human Services
- CPR and First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Universal Precautions
- Monthly Membership meetings on a variety of topics
- Online Courses for continuing education
Use our shopping cart to purchase your membership or pay for the training you need.
Free Child Care Referrals in the Denver Metro Area
A CareGiver Network is a non-profit member organization founded for the purpose of offering support and training to all child care professionals who work with young children. Our membership is comprised of Child Care Workers including family child care, center owners and workers, and nannies. We believe that both a strong support foundation and continuing education lead to the development of quality child care professionals.